CuraFoam Dressing provides a sterile, warm, moist healing environment, preventing bacterial contamination to promote faster healing. It is made of a non-adherent, absorbent polyurethane foam that allows exudate to be absorbed while providing cushioning for comfort to the wound. Available in three convenient sizes, the dressing, helps manage pain, prevents bacterial contamination and accelerates wound healing.
CuraFoam is highly absorbent, that can be used as a primary or secondary dressing to treat chronic and acute wounds, lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3, or 4.
- Maintains a warm, moist and cushioned healing environment.
- Prevents bacterial contamination, reducing pain and promoting faster healing.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Used on lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds.
|Wound Stage||2, 3, 4|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary|