Foam Waterproof Bordered Foam dressing is a multi-layered waterproof dressing that provides a sterile, warm, moist healing environment. The waterproof top layer protects the wound from any outside liquids that may cause infection, while the inner foam layer absorbs drainage and the low-adherent contact layer helps protect the wound bed. It has an adhesive border that is gentle on skin.
Choose this as a primary or secondary dressing to help treat chronic and acute wounds, lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3, or 4.
- Maintains a warm, moist healing environment to help prevent bacterial contamination, reduce pain and promote faster healing.
- Multi-layer dressing with low adherent contact layer that helps protect the wound bed and waterproof top layer which protects from outside fluids.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Used on lower extremity ulcers, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds.
|Wound Stage||2, 3, 4|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary|