Nasopharyngeal Airways are a Robertazzi style, featuring a flared end to prevent the device from becoming lost inside the patients nose. These airways are recommended for use for semi-conscious and unconscious patients to secure an open airway.
Nasopharyngeal Airway Kits include lube jelly packets and multiple sizes of soft, moveable airways. Available in kits of 6 or 9 airways.
- Designed to be inserted into the nasal passage
- Flared end prevents losing the airway inside the patient's nose
- Robertazzi style
- Soft - no damage to the nasal passage
- Flexible - resists collapse or kinking
- Ideal for creating a secure, open airway for semi-conscious and unconscious patients