Nasopharyngeal Airways are a Robertazzi style, featuring a flared end to prevent the device from becoming lost inside the patients nose. These airways are recommended for use for semi-conscious and unconscious patients to secure an open airway.
- Designed to be inserted into the nasal passage
- Flared end to prevents losing the airway inside the patients nose
- Robertazzi Style
- Soft - no damage to the nasal passage
- Flexible - resists collapse or kinking
- Ideal for creating a secure open airway for semi-conscious and unconscious patients