SiliGentle AG Silver Silicone Bordered and Non-Bordered Foam Dressings excel in exudate management and antimicrobial protection. Soft and adaptable, they provide a moist wound environment to accelerate healing. The silver foam core not only absorbs exudate, but also releases silver ions into the wound bed for an antibacterial effect.
Choose this as a primary or secondary dressing for wounds where infection is already established or at risk of re-infection. The highly absorbable foam is suitable for treating leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
SiliGentleAG is available with or without a border, in a variety of convenient sizes. The gentle silicone adhesive border provides secure adhesion with a low potential for skin irritation.
- Soft and conformable, dressing with silver compound providing an antimicrobial barrier.
- Suitable for wounds with delayed healing due to bacteria, infection, or wounds at risk of re-infection.
- The silver foam core absorbs exudate, while releasing silver ions into the wound bed for an antibacterial effect.
- Vapor permeable waterproof film and silicone contact layer that is gentle on wounds and moves without losing adherence.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to treat and manage partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.
|Wound Stage||2, 3, 4|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary|