Suction Canisters feature a self-sealing filter preventing backflow, as well as a foam guard to prevent premature shutoff. The pre-assembled lids on the suction canisters include a patient port with 20 degree angle to prevent the tubing from kinking. These canisters do not require a separate adapter for use.
The DynaVac 1200cc Suction Canisters are designed to fit EMS vehicles, making them ideal for first responders.
- Superior quality, durable plastic system designed for collecting and retaining aspirated materials
- Pre-assembled lid with common ports and connectors
- Float shut-off with built-in filter increases flow, eliminating damaging backflow to the suction regulator
- Foam guard and float valve ultrasonically welded in place, preventing premature shut-off
- Patient port designed with a 20° angle (1200cc) or straight port (800cc) to prevent kinked tubing
- Universal design easily fits wall mounts
- DynaVac 1200cc Suction Canister is designed to fit EMS vehicles