Xeroform Gauze dressing is a sterile, non-adherent, knitted gauze impregnated with a blend of 3% bismuth thiophanate, mineral oil, petroleum and paraffin oil. These non-occlusive dressings allow the wound to breath, while maintaining a moist wound environment, minimizing the risk of skin and tissue maceration.
For minimally draining wounds, Xeroform dressings are comfortable and great for treating chronic non-infected wounds. Use for deep and shallow wounds including donor sites, burns, skin grafts and abrasions at wound stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Non-adherent, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with a blend 3% Bismuth and Petroleum.
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment. 3% Bismuth reduces wound odor.
- Conformable for use in deep and shallow wounds.
- Non-occlusive, allowing the wound to breathe, minimizing skin and tissue maceration.
- Primary dressing on low exuding wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.
|Wound Stage||2, 3, 4|
|Absorbency Level||Medium to High|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary|