Yankauer Suction Handles transparent material allows excellent visualization of fluid evacuation while the smooth inner surface maximizes flow. These Suction Tools are available in vented and non-vented models, both of which attach securely to the medical tubing via the ribbed connector, as well as with a straight tip or bulb tip. The bulb tip minimizes tissue trauma while removing particulates and viscous material. Dynarex Yankauer Handles offer a slip-resistant handle for increased operator confidence.
The 4697 SuperStick Yankauer Suction Handle has an extra large body, designed to prevent clogging.
- Sterile suction tool for removing particulates and viscous material
- Bulb tip to minimize tissue trauma
- Ribbed connector for secure attachment to suction tubing
- Blue-tinted, transparent material with slip-resistant handle
- Smooth inner surface for maximum flow
- Vented and non-vented models
- Not made with natural rubber latex